I am trying to figure out why i can’t stick with a group of friends for long.
First question...
how do we start off then?
we're only interested in introductions,
cause somewhere in the middle,
things will always go wrong and sour,
and then we'll just not want to know the end.
S.T.U.C.K
-------------------------------------------------------------------
would you be a suck up and have the world loving you,
then deluding yourself into being a suck up and live happily ever after?
I've seen and known so many people doing that.
then again, I've seen people who fought their senses and not do that.
then again, the second option has been a pathetic number.
be a suck up,
and be loved by many.
I've considered that, but the thought just gets me nauseous.
I don't think I can live with that.
then again, I don't think I'd like a lonesome misery life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can't stay with a group for long because it's just you.Not the group's fault or anything...you just threw them away.
I admit it's me, I had a uber weird personality, but I don't throw them away, I don't treat my friends like trash. Every pal I've made in my life leaves an impact in me. I bet you are somebody that I had neglected somewhere along the way, will appreciate if you could tell me who you are.
I can't. It is a punishment for you to always cherish your friends who cared.
why can't? how did you even derive to the conclusion that i don't care for my friend?
Post a Comment