Sunday, November 29, 2009

things will never rock, for me.
in life,things justs doesn't end the way I want it to be.
I'm usually left hanging,being stranded, lonesome and pathetic.
which makes me seem desperate and needy.
People are blessed with their looks,
or brains and talent,how about those,
left confused and lost in thinking what is their purpose of life for?
everyone has their way of life.
the losers lead their own loser life,
the cool one lead their own cool life.
the average seeking which direction to go to,
is usually just stuck inbetween,
and find out that they're of the worse bunch,
NO LIFE. (mememe)
then again, why is life so confusing.
sometimes I'd just wish life'd be black and white.
when you're happy,when you're sad,
when you're mad,whatever,
there'll just be no lies,
no sneaky arse to keep you guessing.
I don't really adore guessing games,
I just need life to go my way,at least for once.
taste of happiness;seems like the last time I tasted dragon meat..
if you get what I mean.
changes in life is always coming in,but when it sets in,I'll still ponder,was it for the better or for worse?
don't you hate it when friends turn into ninjas?
where they get all sneaky,avoiding questions,
as if they're up to get their plan in tune to success,then they will flaunt it;
and give you the smug "what-did-I-do-wrong" face.I'm counting down to the day that happens,but keeping my fingers cross that it will never come true.I want to see you fall and break,and make you realise that I'm not the one who's fake.
I am so annoyed and pissed with so many people right now.it really sucks mega wallow thousand light years to be feeling like this now.
if you do read this,you'll prolly be thinking why am I reacting like such a loser S hole,but sometimes life is just a piece of FFFFFSHIT with insensitive assholes around you.

No comments: