yes I've cleared my kuwait-iran wared table and now I officially have a totally clean and free table to do work. this is so awesome!
because you tell yourself you want to live happy, you try to put on a facade. this sequence goes on replay like an old broken record player that well, you sink in and cheat yourself to be submerged and disillusioned. in which is a really good getaway after being so enervated with the world- it's demands, it's characters. come to think of it, everyone's life's in a way, a sappy drama tale that turns stale having being lived for years, decades, still counting faithfully. that's why people set goals, people do things differently, people steal and people kill to get out of the orthodox route of living. but when we exhaust all means, .. you'll be sitting your ass on the computer chair and ranting about things that totally does not concern you much and you're just trying to put across your point but I think I failed this time round.. because I have no idea what I'm driving at or typing.this is bad. am I aging already? alright I'm bored and I really need some fun and excitement in my life to keep the adrenaline pumping. let's fly. fly where?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fly with me to BKK! :)
Post a Comment