You did not seize the opportunity to ask for a re-test, you did not open your ‘golden mouth’; you did not grab the opportunity.. You are the one that let everything slip pass you! Now you are turning your back saying that you are “the only guy that fail web app unlike someone” are you trying to show your stupidity? Unable to persuade the teacher for a re-test ? Letting off all of your frustration on me? Or trying to say that i do not deserve that chance? Fuck off nb.. Just because of your incompetence you push the blame to others? I am fucking pissed off with what you’ve written.. pls think before you type nb.
ps: I can easily rebut, but I controlled the anger inside me. Don’t push me to the point when I start going berserk, because I don’t want to go that far of an extent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment