Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I was about to give up on my C maths but my tutor pulled me out from that evil thought!! She was so worried about me and even offered to give me extra lesson. I am like omg i am stunned. I thought poly teacher won’t even care about their students a single bit? Maybe she is different... hmm i did something bold that day during tutorial. kay let me elaborate she(my tutor) is happily eating her poky and i am so tempted to have some so i ask “ aye cher can give me one of your poky ? she replied sure you can have the whole pack” i in turn say no no no i just want to have a few sticks” than she say i think its better for you to have the whole pack cos the more i eat the more tired i will get” my tutor is so cute right? Lol..
91510521

No comments: