Went sea training as usual this morning, for girls only Peggy and I went. We took T1; this is the first time I do T1. It’s amazing that I can balance. Without capping for 10 rounds. Applause please (but then my hand still bands I must change this bad habbit!!i just need to correct my strokes which is like very difficult then i put in power.xiuhui u can do it) Before training ends we get to try k1 i fcuking caps 7-8 times with luqman holding on to the boat. My body is shivering when i am up on the boat, i tried not to but i still do that, but i must admit that it is frigging hard to balance..
but after trg jing boon matt and i went for movie. scarry but a nice experience though..

1 comment:
W-O-W
Omgggg I can't believe you suggested to watch DRAG ME TO HELL :D
Good one! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment