Wednesday, June 24, 2009





bcom presentation (:






jana the birthday girl..(so happy !) some of our food


i wish for 5Cs ..

jing and yu =]
ai xing

jing and i
yu loves to eat cake like me (:thats why we are best buds



there are more upload next time (:
i just love the way we talk and laugh for the slightest things.... enjoyed ytd to the max!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm the only person who keeps leaving you comment!
HAHAHAHAHA.

Guess who am I? xoxo

xiuhui said...

yeemay la... think i dunno meah .. i am miss pro okay (:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha miss pro siol -.-

Oh well, it's because I gave you a big clue lah. Don't hao lian! :D

xiuhui said...

okay next time u dun give me clue see if i can guess annot ((:

yeemay :)) said...

LAME ASS. Hehehehe!