Should I, or should I not ?
I am a student now currently having holidays thus I am working in xwhkc to burn my time and on the other hand earn more pocket $$ . Everything is going super smoothly until this person approach me wanting me to join his company as a server. Its actually a Italian and American fusion restaurant in orchard that serve a great variety of western food that comes in alacart and also sells a great variety of wine. As what the in-charge says if I want to embark a career in FNB in future this will be a great opportunity for me to learn more things and I would be exposed to more things that I do not get to see in xwhkc. They will also coach me in the proper way of serving, table manners and how to taste and serve wine and many little details that we see in a fine dinning restaurant. Uniform will be provided and my starting pay is $6.50. It will be increased based on performance. Working hours wise (sun – thurs 9am to 11pm, fri and sat 9am to 12pm) and transport will be provided. It seems like a great deal for me but the only concern for me is will my co worker be as good as what I have now.
Its is confirmed that I wont be transferring to tp so I guess I will have time to work after school. But I wanna join SYFC too.. so how?? should I or should I not ??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment