Sunday, February 15, 2009



the ice-cream that i am talking about (: yumyum


job application




min ~~~ (hmm what are u looking at ?)


i wanna lean ice-cream making any takers ??


camworing @ fox

at starbucks w/o bev


bev~~
ah mon (above) , yeemay (below )

salehahaha and shida

lina and shida (:

pufferfish O.o

fifi the korean freak ~~ lol

MY dAIDi MAte (:

isa the noisest guy in classssss

ah chui ( i miss the gossip session!!! )

ah bei .. miss man ..but not actually man cos she knows alot about make up amirul the newscaster
my bestie lim bao yi !!! hey leeping y never come see i dun have ur pic

nelson choo choo train ~~

CLASSSS PIC XD


The last day of school in w26j (: maybe the last day of school in rp (hopefully !!) I was over the moon when I received a call from tp early this week asking me down for an interview (: but there is only limited spaces left for ccm most probably 1 space** and 4 ( or maybe more) of us are vying to that one and only position. The worst thing is I got the worst academic results among the rest. Being the only girl in the interview I tried my very best to outshine myself. But I was not really confident as the rest was equally good or perhaps better than me (esp the jc guy) . My answer don’t really make an impact I guess… but anw they asked me to wait for their call (3 weeks) and if they don’t call me that means gone case~~ Valentine’s Day was well spent!! With my friends first was bens and jerry job interview and headed to my fav ice-cream shop at gold mile centre.. its frigging nice I tell u (: the sweetness that is coupled with a tinge of sweet smelling alcohol is simply heavenly !! headed off to meet my sec school friends yeemay and bev (: long time no see eh …. But on the way to meeting them I saw chai chin.. and she was like “wa we bump into each other in this kind of ulu place siol…” haa.. had a short chat with her (: ( meeeeet up soon can xiao jie!!) thereafter I trained down to bugis.. my initial plan was not to spend any penny but in the end I spend like $40plus .. sob .. wanna cry liao~~~ THE MONEY IN MY bank is running dry~~
ps : will upload the rest of class pic soon (:

No comments: