Went to tp yesterday .. and guess what the course manager ask me to do .. he want to me to do a write up .. As in why I like this course .. what ignite my passion for cooking and such .. I spend a lot of time cracking my brains .. I squeeze out all my brain juice to make my essay as convincing as possible….. that particular essay is just an entry pass to the interview… for now I can just pray to god that they grant me that interview… wanna know what I wrote ..
It goes:
Cooking has been an all consuming passion of mine for a long period of time now. I could never ask for anything more satisfying than to have a career in a subject that would otherwise have become a hobby. I also believed that a dish has the ability to breathe life into people most creative fantasies. I personally enjoy severing gastronomically pleasing homemade food and watch peoples face lighten up. When I was in secondary school I fell in love with a crazy hobby for grocery shopping and extravagant homemade dinners. I feel that foods are simply very special. They are sign as love and affection for family and friends. I have been fascinated with the joy of cooking and baking. While growing up, I never fail to help my mum in the kitchen whenever she is cooking. As the smell of food or baking goodies filled the house, I eagerly anticipated those first bites.
During Temasek polytechnic’s open house I was given a guided tour to sugar loaf and top table and was fascinated with the state-of-the –art facilities temasek polytechnic have in house for the students. This made my vision even clearer that temasek polytechnics’ culinary and catering management is the one and only course that suites me perfectly as I’m aspire to open a baker in future so I sincerely hope that Temasek polytechnic will give me a chance to shine in this industry after all I feel that cooking and baking is a life long journey that cannot embark without the basic.
I believe dreams can become reality and dreams can motivate people and also inspire them. However, dreams do not achieve themselves. As such, I am more than willing to put in effort and sweat to realise my dreams. I am fully aware that the path that lies ahead will not be easy, but nothing in life is ever easy and so, I hope you will give me a chance to grab hold of this rare opportunity. Thankyou…
The first two paragraphs is written by myself and edited by yeemay and wenxi …. While the last para is written my Joshua … Thanks guys ….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment