Hmm .. went out with 2 “s”-es last week … kinda fun actually busy catching up with sarah especially… her laughter is still ever contagious … she really bring the laughing “germs” to us.. but anw sarah dun be sad life still got to go on think of the bright side ya .. susan is still as pro as ever .. lol .. she aces her exams and got promoted to J2 … GRATS… I want Malaysia trip with you SUASN … haa … let me know when you are free kkx (: gyming with susan was fun too … at least we could do the rowing thinggy together … easier to burn calorie also (:
Meet up with qiqi and xi mei tooo … went to crystal jade for dinner the jjm there is simply awesome !! the best thing is the waiter there have a pair of eyes that resembles xiao zhu (: haa ..
Tour around tp with min and liqi to tp sugar loaf and top table we get to see the facilities and all .. its all the latest ones and most importantly it looks like the real restaurant .. tp culinary course is actually my dream course but I don’t think I can get in to that course..
Gona get my results later … I think I will get lousier grades as compared to last year .. BUT i dun feel like staying in rp …. Zzz .. slack is slack la .. but the cert ..i wanna transfer… but the worst thing is my parents are not supportive of me transferring to sp … what is the point of transferring ? the lecturer there ask me to bring my mum down and they will help me convince them ..
No comments:
Post a Comment