Wednesday, August 6, 2008

She is the one who chased us out !!

Just came back from my gym-ing session and it was greeeeeeeeeeat !! today got suai ge.. my type de (: haa .. had mee sua and duck beng for dinn .. nice … and yeah my guess was right Kiki noes what is going on .. hmm but I dun care..Not my prob anw ..


KNS lor .. I was chased out of the class by the ah bu neh neh security


irritating can!!


I have not even finish my rj den she want me to go home .. but anw it was 6 liao .. chatted with pei in class so fun can I did’nt realize she was a so fun girl till yesterday lor.. I was shock-ed when she told me she is a triple science student and is a 13 pointer.So qiang can !!!


I am now currently in school.. Its cognitive… hope the cher can lex abit... haa yupps .. he is lex .. haa.. good good (: I wanna sleep sia .. I can’t get into sleep last night..hee I ordered a wallet online .. hope it is desirable (: Counting down to holiday… feelings is getting deeper I dun like separating with them I want to stay as it is .. Its my fault for not treasuring them .. but its too late.. irreversible.. let memories stay.. if if if everything can go back to the start I wont let this thing happen…


Xiuhui don’t love a friend who hurt you,dun hurt a friend who loves you..

No comments: