Friday, July 11, 2008

You that see 贪吃的依美 and that unknown guy look funny hor YUPPS THATS YEEMAY'S HAND ALL READY TO EAT !!







Went to orchard meet with yeemay .. she was late for half an hour .. I sat down there at the station so kuku-ly waiting for her la .. shd have made her treat me .. hahas lol … went my fav soup spoon for dinner superfull can.. as usual I have bonston clam chowder,asian tofu salad and esprit passion fruit .. loves =)) walk to taka .. and the food fair is stil there.. walao they cheat my feelings .. Shall not elaborate .. had alcohol orange chocolate ice cream .. satisfying!!!! Bump onto my bed upon reaching home .. fell asleep without doing my rj .. I woke up at about 12am ... went to bath.. eat an egg and I watch volleyball babes.. went back to my room type some blog post.. slept at 3am .. and in the morning I woke up at 7.10 since its still sorta early I went back to sleep.. and to my dismay I overslept … I slept till 8.05 .. but I have a sweet dream.. cheong to the washroom and bathe.. blowed my hair and I chop chop went out of the house .. and tada I am here blogging now .. today we are having sci and it totally suck can .. i hate chem. .. but I sorta like the teacher cos she is kinda patient.. later meeting ximei,huiting and fenni for lunch ..going to jb straight after school hias .. sian ½ but no choice. Maybe meeting yeemay after that but dunno she can make it annot..


Oh ya .. heard from Johanna yesterday that SHL courses there is one module that requires us to play bb and other kind of sport than they grade us by seeing if we are enthu annot .. nice hor .. hope that I can transfer lor ..

This song is loves …
Now that it’s all said and done
I can’t believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down
Like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath
I fell too far, was in way too deep
Guess I let you get the best of meeee
Well I never saw it coming
I should have started running
A long, long time agooo!
And I never thought I’d doubt youI’m better off without you
More than you, more than you know
I’m slowly getting closure
I guess it’s really over
I’m finally gettin’ better
Now I’m picking up the pieces
From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together‘
Cause the day I thought I’d never get through
I got over you!!!
You took a hammer to these walls
Dragged the memories down the hall
Packed your bags and walked away
There was nothing I could say,
And when you slammed the front door shut
A lot of other’s opened up
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for meee
Well I never saw it cominG
I should have started running
A long, long time agooo!
And I never thought
I’d doubt youI’m better off without yoU
More than you, more than you know
I’m slowly gEtting closure
I guess it’s really over
I’m finally gettin’ better
Now I’m picking up the pieces
From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back togetheR
Cause the day I thoughT
I’d never get througH
I got over you!!!
I never saw it coming
I should have started running
A long, long time agooo
And I never thought I’d doubt you
I’m better off without you
And I never saw it comingI should have started running
I’m finally getting better
Now I’m picking up the pieceS
From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together
And I got over you!!!And I got over you!!!And I got over you!!!
The day I thought I’d never get throughI got over you…

No comments: