Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Phew , just finished my oral … I have a pretty nice invigilator ..one looked stern but actually not so, he said my name is unique , hahas .. so in turn I say thanks (: but got loads of cheena people .. I was sandwich-ed by them .. One infront and one behind wtf how am I going to score like this … their Chinese so POWERFUL…okok let touch abit of my oral .. Initially I was reading smoothly but just that its abit fast but at the 2nd para I stammered .. I WAS NERVOUS !!!!! gosh ..Than in the middle i wanted to laugh out loud cos the stern invigilator was inspecting my IC his action looks just like shermans ... you guys know what i mean hor .. in the conversation part I describe myself as a cat … the qn is oops .. I also forget liao .. but something to do with the disciplinary action by parents de .. Than I say something like we are just like cats the tighther you hold it the more they yearn to have freedom .. hahas.. sounds familiar hor … yup its from My MVP valentine.. A quote said by duan chen feng (: I think the later part of the conversation I did it quite smoothly.. so ya hope can get good grades .. no (M) le ,I want (D) D for distinction
whoo hooo finally (: THANKS HUIYU FOR THE WISHES, THAT REALLY HELP ME LOADS


Its that u wei jun ??

No comments: