Friday, June 20, 2008

(guess whose this ??)hahas ...





sexy legs~~





Ponned school to go chalet again hahas .. upon reaching that junshen said that I look like some office lady doing some admin work... where got admin staff so fat de... I think I’ll be the first one... I have been doing this blog stuff till bout 2pm than I went to sleep…ZzzzZ... Cos I slept pretty late yesterday erm I think about 5plus like that ba... Than 7 am in the morning that JING chun msg me ..so woke up to reply.. went back to bed .. And I woke up at about 9 so in total I managed to get 4hr of sleep... slept ... than minghuat was so noisey la... he was like “that girl just lost $30 000 US dollars leah “ bla bla bla .. But he was cute la...and I joking-ly said that can you stop harping and harping on that $30 000?? den he act kelian to me so I kelian ta lor .. haa .. This is hilarious….I doesn’t know why but I just never fa pi qi … I am so good right... eeee xiuhui so bhb go and self praise ….

I was like eating and eating potato chips after I woke up la... I finished one big pack of lays... omg that’s fattening… den went to play dai di with yue xian they all … won for the first few games but after that I lost .. Cos Sam do not want to play liao so Ernest took over her place... ernest come that time than I never win before liao .. ERNEST what spell do you cast on me huh!!! Hahas... After playing dai di bev called and thus I went out to bring her in... Yeemay and bev was so hungry that they went to pasta mania for pasta and I had cream of mushroom... took some pictures there... explored ehub... there are loadsa restaurants... and that is love... but after today I am not going to spend my money on food anymore .. I truly needa jian fei…

called Melissa but she did not answer so Yeemay inturn called Nigel he picked up and said that I did not confirm with him .. I was like your girl friend Melissa said that you and her will be coming and now you are saying that you are not coming and I am at fault not confirming with you?? I msn-ed you but there is no replies... so this is also my fault la …WHAT THE HELL and u fucking-ly gup my phone... I am so going to get $$ from you if we are under budget!!! Spoil my day you know!!! after that yeemay msg-ed nigel and like sort of tell him whats happening la but he still thinks that he is right .. go la go and side your girlfriend lor ...IRRITATING ……

Went back to the chalet and the fire is almost done so I help with the food... like skewering the food on the satay sticks so fun!! And yue xian, Eric, hanyang, Kenny and Yeemay help me quite a lot...THANKS GUYS!!! (hope i never missed out anyone) want to specially thank MR ONG YUE XIAN la .. he is like so good can !!!! keep xi shen himself .... K lar dun scold you irritating liao le lar .....

Recently a lot of things have been happening to yeemay .. I can see that you are stress and I felt helpless cos I could not even help at all… I really not good at words but I am willing to lend a listening ear to you .. so come to me if you really have problems.. and I am serious!!!
Soon it was 8 and it was time for me to go home so I packed up and left the place .. waited for junshen and huiloon so I sat down and settle some admin stuff .. so in the end they are the ones waiting for me .. huiloon was so pissed at me that she went off alone … I think the most keilian person is junshen cos he is stuck in the middle .. sorry sorry …reached home at 10 but I did not get any scolding cos daddy was not at home and mummy is on the phone .. hahas =]

No comments: